Your business is not too small or too new to have its own website.
As of 2021, up to 36% of small businesses do not have a website at all. 17% of small businesses do not have a mobile-friendly website. These small businesses fail to benefit from online sales and digital marketing that could make all the difference in the business growth. Having an online presence with a small business website is an important and critical part of small business success.
Six reasons to invest in a small business website.
- Introduce your business to potential customers.
- Educate your current customers about products or services they may not be familiar with.
- Showcase your product or service and how it can benefit the customer.
- Provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Receive immediate and invaluable customer feedback.
- Leverage social media, email marketing, and blogging to promote your business to your local community or globally.
Overall, a small business website builds credibility that can lead to profitability. Plan In Action Web Services specializes in creating websites for small business owners and soloprenuers. Get in touch today for help creating a business website you need.
Back to the blog