Author and Motivational Speaker Website
- Client: Anita’s Harmony, LLC
- Industry: Author, Motivational Speaker
- Features: Search engine optimization, mailing list subscription, social media integration, and e-commerce shop
- Website: https://www.anitasharmony.com/
Anita M. Walker is an author of spiritual books and a motivational speaker. From the start of our collaboration, Anita asked for a website that would feature her books as well as a blog where she could continue to write and share her personal spiritual journey. Anita’s Harmony matches Anita’s endless positivity and encouraging spirit.
Through the years, Anita’s Harmony has evolved into a portal of Anita’s passion, interests, and commitment to serving.
Redesign 2021 – Anita’s Harmony went through an extensive redesign. It was long overdue to scale the website in response to Anita’s growing ministry of faith, community outreach, and creating a network of small business owners.
The purpose of the redesign was to transition from a page builder theme and classic editor to an enhanced performance theme compatible with the WordPress Gutenberg block editor. Successfully migrated the WooCommerce shop into the main website (anitasharmony.com). Implementing WooCommerce on the main domain made the Easy Digital Download plugin redundant. Overall, the redesign freshened up the look and feel of the site along with improving site performance and minimizing the number of plugins required to run the site with full functionality.
- Full website development (hosting & domain setup, WordPress installation, responsive website design, and plugin configuration).
- On-page search engine optimization.
- Highlight books and sub-pages with links to buy books from multiple online retailers.
- Implement WooCommerce to sell merchandise and digital downloads.
- Social media account creation and integration; set up automation to share blog posts on the author’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Set up a Mailchimp account with a custom newsletter template; embed the sign-up form on the website to allow visitors to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Conduct in-person training sessions to update website pages, post a blog, create product listings, and basic website maintenance.
- Ongoing support and maintenance.
Do you like this site? I can help you navigate from an idea to launch while bringing your vision to life.