Home Health Care Website
Ideal Healthcare Solutions (IHCS) is redefining the business of home health care by bringing quality health services to the client’s doorstep. The goal of IHCS is to raise the standards of nursing care at home by meeting both the medical and the psychological needs of their clients as well as providing hope for their loved ones.
The former website for IHCS was a stagnant site that needed modernization. The owner of IHCS came to me with a specific list of functionality she wanted for the new website to include class/event registration, secure online payments, referral form, employment application form, blog capabilities, and integration with social media accounts. In addition to adding functionality, the owner requested a website design that does not look like other local home healthcare agencies and has the capability to be mobile/device friendly.
From the start, this project was a different experience than previous projects. The owner had a working knowledge of maintaining a website from web hosting to utilizing WordPress to publish content, so our discussions immediately centered on building out the requested functionality requirements which allowed us to work together as a partnership to ensure delivery of a new website she envisioned.
- Client: Ideal Healthcare Solutions, LLC
- Industry: Home Health Care Agency
- Features: Class registration, online payments, dynamic forms, and responsive/mobile capability
- Launch Date: November 2017
- Website: https://myidealhcs.com/
- Full website development (domain setup, WordPress installation, responsive design, and plugin configuration).
- New functionality includes employment application forms and a class registration form with online payment capability. In addition, set up a call to action to the new client referral form. Connect social media accounts to the website.
- Content development including building pages to organize content and created a new blog for home healthcare news and resources. On-page SEO.
- Support and maintenance as needed.
June 2021 Updates
- Replaced the page builder functionality and WordPress classic editor with the new WordPress block editor aka Gutenberg.
- The update improves overall site performance and minimizes the number of plugins required to run the site with full functionality.