- Client: Purge, LLC
- Industry: Professional Organizer
- Features: Website audit, implement dynamic forms, streamline photo gallery functionality and harden site security
- Relaunch Date: July 2021
- Website: https://purgesystem.com
Professional Organizer Website
Purge, LLC has a commitment to delivering results and ensuring peace of mind with the shared goal to simplify the process of downsizing, decluttering, and organizing. The main purpose of this project was to audit the current website and make recommendations to improve functionality and ease of use for the owners and potential clients.
- Full site audit including recommenations to improve performance, functionality, and ease of use.
- Migrate from shared hosting to managed WordPress hosting to improve security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.
- Transition from a page builder theme and classic editor to theme compatible with WordPress Gutenberg block editor.
- Update security plugin and implement reCaptcha capability to login page and forms to eliminate spam.
- Create pages and content to highlight community service and health & wellness information.
- Streamline the “our work” photo gallery with a built in photo gallery block.
- Implement dynamic forms (automate client testimonials & validation, integrate event registration & payment form with PayPal, and upgrade consultation form with time/date option.
- Refine on-page SEO.
- Ongoing consultation, website support, and training.
Do you like this site? I can help you navigate from an idea to launch while bringing your vision to life.